My lovely followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Words of love.....


Hi all

I'm sure those three little words mean all sorts of things to all sorts of people - me I thought - The Beatles.  One of their probably lesser known songs but when you hear it you'll know it imediately - just like every other Beatles song lol

We have a new challenge this week at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges
very topical 

Valentine - say it with Words

In other 'words' you must have words on your valentine project

here's my card made with stamps provided by our sponsor this week

 and with another nod to the Beatles - just because I can! - the sentiment says
"All you need is Love"

our lovely sponsor this week is 

Mama Makes

and the stamps are the All my love set available HERE
there are lots of lovely sentiments, including the one I used and that cute couple, on the sheet.

When I saw this lovely image I knew it was perfect to fit into a heart.  And after working with the lovely heart easel dies last week I also knew the perfect hearts to use to make this card -and this design just sort of  popped into my head!!

This is what I did.....

Image and sentiment from Mama Makes
Gatefold card blank - Crafter's Companion
Dies - Heart easel dies - Crafter's Companion
           Tag dies - MFT
Papers - MME A4 special edition pad from  Michaels
Black card - Crafter's Companion

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week - see you there!

Hugs
Judith xx


10 comments:

Carol S. said...

Great design and a brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craftyhugs said...

Stunning card judith. Just love the design and vintage style xx

brenda said...

A beautifully romantic creation and what a pretty shape as well.

B x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Judith, great design, xx

Chris said...

Spectacular design Judith, love how you've used the stamps too. Now you've brought it to mind can't get that Beatles song out of my head...so thanks !
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judith, such a fabulous design - my Heart easel dies are arriving this afternoon - thank you for the inspiration.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card shape-love the image and fabulous papers
Carol x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, gorgeous design.

Pat xx